DLT synchronous jacking and weighing systems are made to order, to suit the specific needs of each client. They can be used for jacking and weighing operations in both onshore and offshore environments. Any size and stroke of jack can be supplied and the system can be expanded to offer synchronised control of up to 120 jacks from a single control computer. The core technology used for our synchronous jacking and weighing systems is the same proven technology that we use for our strand jack systems.
The main features of DLT synchronous jacking and weighing systems are as follows:
- DL-P40 computer control for accurate stroke synchronisation and load monitoring of up to 120 jacks
- Stroke measurement accuracy to 0.1 % jack stroke.
- Load measurement accuracy to 0.5 % of the maximum jack load
- Load centre of gravity continuously displayed to an accuracy of 1 mm
- Full data logging of the jacking and weighing operations
- Each jack is fitted with a load holding valve to securely hold the load in the event of a hose burst
- Each jack is fitted with a controlled load lowering valve for accurate and smooth synchronisation during load lowering.
- Piston pumps used in all power packs to give long life and good natural synchronisation
- Jacks pressure tested and certified to 150% working pressure. Power packs pressure tested and certified to 125% working pressure.
3600 tonnes capacity weighing system was delivered to PTSC, Vietnam in 2014. Read more»
Typical layout of jacks, power packs and control computer, and typical DL-P40 control screen with 40 jack system: